Registration & Admission
Registration is open for Classes and 1 for the session 2022-23. Forms are available at the reception (Timings:- 08:30 AM to 12:30 PM) & school website.
Admission in classes Seconds Onwards to IX & XI will be taken as per the availability of seats.
- Admission is granted purely on merit basis. Registration does not guarantee admission.
- On the Basis of tests and personal interview the principal will select the students for admission. Those selected will be required to deposit the fee within two days, failing which, he seat will be treated as vacant to be filled in by any other candidate at Discretion of the principal.
- At the time of Registration/Admission in Montessori section up to class 1st the municipal Birth Certificate in original has to be produced. Transfer certificate (T.C) counter signed by the zonal education office of the district has to be produced in original from Class llnd onwards.
- Name of the student once entered will not be changed unless an affidavit to this effect along with copies of advertisement given in any three leading newspaper of the country are submitted.
- Registration done in one any particular year is not transferable to any other year.
- Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances "Except Security Deposit".
- One quarter's fee in lieu of notice should be given before a pupil is withdrawn.
The principal can, in the interest of the school have a student removed from the school for the following reasons:
- 1. Where in his/her opinion, the student has failed to maintain the discipline of the school and his/her continued presence may be detrimental for the other students.
- 2. Where the student fails to come up to the required academic standard.